I threw up this morning. Thankfully, I had not had anything to eat for over 8 hours. When it happened it was all liquid (pink, actually, because I took some pepto) EXCEPT for a small piece of mushroom. It was totally undigested, it looked exactly the same as it did going in. Last time I had mushrooms was FOUR DAYS ago. I am amazed how well it perserved. I'm also wtf at why it took 4 days when I have been feeling fine.
But my stomach has been on edge all day today. In retrospect, this is a nice way to lose weight, lol~. I think I've had about 3 small crackers today and that is it. I'm not the least bit hungry.
Also, I had gone like 9 years without throwing up until recently. Last time was a few months ago and I threw up on my bed XD. At least this time I made it to the bathroom.
P.S Apparently my cat is alive and is acting like nothing ever happened. He really does have 9 lives or something!